Epic Games is looking for a Licensing Coordinator (Contract) to help maintain and grow Epic's brand around Fortnite and other projects.
The candidate in this role will be responsible for the following:
• Entering actionable feedback into licensing project management software after various reviews throughout the week
• Work with agency partners daily sorting requests from licensees
• Shipping out VIP/partner swag and reviewed samples
• Participating in the creative review/sample process to ensure high quality product
• Managing incoming product samples, keeping inventory and organized storage spaces
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
• Very strong organizational skills
• Self-Starter: Ability to stay focused despite changing conditions and workload
• Great written and verbal communication skills (will be writing in communications channels, copy editing)
• Well-versed in key social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube)
• Knowledge of current fashion trends
• Quality Control: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
• Experience with entertainment properties is a plus
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.