Epic is currently looking for an IT Onboarding Coordinator (Contract role) to join the team.
The person will be working as part of the IT team, with HR and Recruiters to manage the bigger part of the onboarding workload. This person will be aiding in minimizing failure points for data integrity around onboarding as well as improving onboarding timelines on the IT side by maintaining data in real time.
Task Description/ Expectations:
• Maintain finger-on-pulse surrounding incoming Onboarding workload.
• Primarily responsible for tracking incoming new hires, communicating with Leads surrounding hardware, shipping details, and any hire-specific details.
• Responsible for maintaining data input and integrity in existing and soon-to-come IT systems used throughout the Onboarding process.
• Work closely with Primary Onboarding Stakeholders (Desktop Lead, HR Partners) to ensure data is correct and process requirements are being met.
• Flexibility to move with rapidly changing systems and processes at Epic.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vne4-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.