What you'll do
Epic Games is looking for a Compensation Analyst to support our HR and Recruiting teams. In this role you will be responsible for a focus on Compensation Analytics & Technology, while serving as a compensation consultant to the business for both broad-based and executive compensation.
In this role, you will
• Drive Compensation Analytics & Technology efforts, partnering with the HRIS team to provide focus on development and construction of compensation resources within Workday. This will include the development and maintenance of job codes, compensation grades and incentive plan tracking.
• Support Compensation Initiatives via your ability to take on projects or segments of compensation design and management. Projects could include conducting ad hoc market compensation analysis, long-term and short-term incentive plan design and administration, and development of training/coaching materials for HR Partners, Recruiters and Leaders.
• Advance, and have ownership of, market pricing, survey participation, and the tools used to administer Epic's compensation programs.
• Consult on design and administration of broad-based and executive compensation needs.
• Advise HR Partners and Recruiters on compensation programs and concerns such as promotion adjustments, new hire offers and any other job evaluations.
• Assist with incentive plan design and administration by benchmarking competitive incentive pay levels and plan designs, influencing plan design improvements, and administering all tools and processes to execute tracking and paying incentives.
• Support compensation practices ensuring compliance with federal and local laws and regulations such as FLSA to identify areas of noncompliance and develop corrective action plans.
• Take on other projects as needed within the broader HR Operations function to continue to build a world class HR infrastructure - projects could include global remuneration strategy development, strategic workforce planning, program effectiveness.
What we're looking for
• Direct experience with Compensation Analytics & HRIS Technology, with knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
• Experience with maintaining compensation data in Workday.
• Consultative experience in development and administration of compensation programs (base pay and variable pay) in the gaming, technology, entertainment or media industries.
• Direct experience in the design and administration of compensation programs.
• Demonstrated advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets experience.
• High level of professionalism in dealing with confidential data and business information and initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to establish a trusted advisor relationship across departments, and internal client populations.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
• Experienced in delivering department and business-focused solutions based on the best interest and needs of the business.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills, proven ability to prioritize and deliver results on time.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Epic Games spans across 17+ countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we've been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic's award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyx37q-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.