You will provide crucial support to the FP&A team in delivering Budgets and Forecasts for the global Theatrical and Transactional streams of the Film Distribution business. Track the financial performance of eOne/Hasbro content across seven international territories by working closely with the commercial and reporting teams. Apply your technical skills in developing and streamlining presentation summaries, data tables and financial models.
• Assist in building detailed Budgets and Forecasts for both the Theatrical and Transactional businesses from the title and territory level up
• Contribute to the preparation of Film Distribution Budget and Forecast Presentations
• Maintain and update existing financial models with actuals and reforecast future months on a monthly basis
• Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
• Track the financial performance of eOne/Hasbro content and update forecasts on a weekly basis
• Manage and distribute consolidated release schedules to key stakeholders
• Build strong working relationships with commercial, reporting, finance team, and other stakeholders
• Create efficiencies in models
• Develop knowledge of the media industry and competitive landscape
• Ad hoc projects, analyses, and other duties as assigned
• A degree in business/commerce
• Progress towards obtaining (CPA (CA), CMA, CGA, CFA) is an asset
• 1-2 years in a Financial Analyst role (media & entertainment experience an asset)
• Proactive individual with the ability to effectively meet deadlines and operate in an evolving, fast-paced environment with changing demands and priorities
• Highly developed attention to detail, excellent organization, and time management skills
• Strong business fundamentals and financial acumen
• Exceptional communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Intermediate/Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d552pz-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.