Entercom Austin has an immediate opening for a full-time Sales Assistant. You will provide administrative support to Account Executives and Sales Management. This high-energy position also works closely with other departments and clients while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Primary duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Assist the Sales Managers and Account Executives in the complete sales process. Duties include, data research, creating sales proposals, order entry into Wide Orbit, order revisions, pulling invoices, spot times, air checks, and producing campaign recaps.
• Facilitate copy production and obtain client spot approval.
• Work with the traffic department handling matters concerning copy, coop facilitation and continuity.
• Prepare expense reports, P&Ls and POs as well as pulling various management reports for Market Manager as needed.
• Maintain updated station information for sales presentations such as media kits, one-sheets and talent bios.
• Collaborate with other Sales Assistants and provide backup support as needed.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of sales and media software, such as WideOrbit and vCreative, is preferred.
• Photoshop skills helpful.
• Ability to create compelling sales presentations.
• Must have strong organizational skills with high attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through.
• Resourceful, proactive, and highly dependable multi-tasker, with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team environment as well as communicate in a professional manner with clients.
• Associate or Bachelor's Degree in a business related field preferred.
• Minimum of two years related work experience.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers