Human Resources Business Partner
New York, NY
The Vice President, Leadership Development will serve as the global leader responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the impact of the company's management & leadership development efforts. This includes building: management & leadership development experiences, tools and frameworks; high-potential development programs; succession planning philosophy & methodology; coaching & mentoring solutions; and leadership assessments for first-time people managers through our senior executives. This individual will also drive synergies and integration with other strategic people programs and services, including talent and performance management, people analytics, total rewards, inclusion and talent acquisition.
• Partner with senior leaders, the HR leadership team, and HR Business Partners to understand the specific skills required of managers, leaders and executives. Provide thought leadership on the development of a leadership model to be incorporated into all aspects of our people processes and programs
• Establish short- and long-term leadership development strategies that consider Endeavor's strategic priorities and the current state of our managers and leaders
• Translate strategies into objectives that will drive comprehensive leadership development globally and across a diverse group of businesses:
• Design and deliver a suite of highly effective solutions, with close alignment to the business, that elevates management & leadership capability and organizational performance across the globe. Solutions may include formal learning programs, experiential learning assignments, assessments and feedback, coaching, etc.
• Develop and implement communication plans that engage people in management & leadership development solutions
• Implement comprehensive evaluation strategies aligned to key people metrics
• Lead efforts to enhance the organizational bench strength and retention of senior leaders and key talent through talent assessments, succession planning, career pathing, and performance management
• Develop a network of partners, building strong relationships: s ource, contract, and collaborate with internal and external subject matter and content experts, business partners, and vendors on the design of leadership development initiatives
• Develop executive coaching pool and provide individualized executive coaching as required
• Serve as an internal consultant to businesses & HR on matters of management & leadership development
• Collaborate with key stakeholders (Executive Leadership, HR Leadership team and HR business partners, Partners, etc.) to ensure solutions are relevant, drive key business outcomes and align to key talent strategies across the company
• Implement innovative technology solutions to drive a frictionless experience and improved accessibility of resources for managers & leaders across the globe
• Be a champion for innovation in the talent development space
• Drive best practices and integrate into Endeavor processes – while also knowing what other best in class companies are doing
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in building and scaling management and leadership development programs for a global organization
• Extensive knowledge of Management, Leadership and Executive development including management and leadership development programs, succession planning, assessments and executive coaching
• Broad global perspective and the ability to lead with cultural sensitivity across a diverse, global organization
• Successfully driven large-scale global programs to completion within time and budget
• Well-versed in digital learning, just-in-time/micro-learning, and blended learning strategies
• Proficient in LMS and Talent Development technologies; previous experience using Workday is a plus
• Experience with learning evaluation and people analytics
• Knowledge of industry trends and the latest research
Required Skills and Aptitudes:
• Strong technical skills and domain expertise and an outstanding ability to design & operationalize global learning programs. A modern thought leader in the leadership development space.
• Quantitative skills with the ability to define and solve problems quickly, while maintaining the focus on the bigger picture
• Strategic thinker who also possess operational rigor and detail orientation
• Exceptional stakeholder management skills, adept at developing and maintaining effective working relationships with levels of management and leadership from frontline managers to C-level executives; consultative and collaborative style that allows for influence without authority
• Experience collaborating across divisions and departments
• Strong executive presence, business and commercial acumen and communication skills.
• Expert coaching and facilitation skills; experience advising C-suite executives
• Coach, manage and mentor a team of learning & organizational development professionals
• Motivate and manage others to achieve ambitious and transformative results
• Can manage in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities
• A natural ''builder''
• Intellectually curious
• Energized by a challenge, forward-thinking and credible
• Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment while producing high-quality programs and tactical execution
• Commitment to diversity, belonging, and valuing different perspectives
• Maintains a sense of humor
• Places the team's needs above their own
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Masters in Learning, Organizational Development, Industrial / Organizational Psychology or HR management is a plus
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.