HR Analytics Program Manager
New York, NY
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Partnering with Leadership
• Function as a trusted adviser and thought partner to senior leadership to drive an accountable, performance-based and purpose-driven culture.
• Develop the most effective organizational design to support the critical strategies of the business.
• Develop strong and sustained relationship across all corporate functions, including Finance, Legal, and IT to ensure alignment with enterprise-wide requirements and initiatives.
• Develop, implement and oversee HR programs that attract, develop, and retain unique capabilities critical to business and that create competitive differentiators.
• Effectively implement HR programs related to Recruitment, Learning and Organizational Development, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Ensuring Cultural Excellence
• Lead Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts to
• Attract and develop a diverse team.
• Grow employee education, awareness and conversation.
• Create an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated, and all belong and thrive.
• Ensure that a healthy and vibrant culture is maintained -- one that promotes collaboration, constructive challenge, and engagement.
• In partnership with leadership, develop high-performing teams through coaching, holding leaders accountable, and establishing new ways to enable teaming and collaboration.
Human Resource Oversight
• Relentless focus on capturing and maintaining employee and organizational data to refine and advance HR initiatives. Develop and manage HR data dashboard for real-time assessment and agility in problem solving.
• Develop and oversee department goals and priorities.
• Advise management on the appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Develop and implement procedures for hiring, terminations, promotions, performance reviews, and employee investigations.
• Advise on industry-specific competitive compensation and rewards programs to assist in attracting and retaining top talent.
• Maintain a working knowledge of relevant regulatory issues, regional laws and regulations.
• Assist in organizational workforce-planning informed by budget constraints and growth plans.
• Identify candidates for key opportunities to achieve near and long-term business strategies.
• Lead effective succession planning, and create and implement strategies to grow, develop, and retain key employees.
Knowledge and Experience
• Minimum of 15+ years of HR experience with a focus on innovative, fast growing workforce. Minimum of 5+ years of HR experience in technology.
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of the unique challenges with technical organizations, particular in start-up and high-growth environments, with populations focused on product management, engineering, and data science.
• Bachelor's degree in business management, human resources, or related field preferred; MBA a plus.
• Proven success as a broad HR leader, including deep experience in areas of talent management, recruiting, and rewards.
• Prior experience successfully leading multi-function teams with multiple direct reports of varying levels.
• Occasional travel may be required.
Skills and Abilities
• Authentic individual who models professionalism, integrity, maturity, and leadership.
• Credible leader perceived as a trusted consultant and functional expert to senior leadership. Ability to develop and maintain effective working, collaborative relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to deeply understand the product/business strategy for a software team and infuses that knowledge in creating a high-performing work culture.
• Extraordinary communication skills – both oral and written.
• Strong business mindset focused on building knowledge of the business and leveraging that knowledge in strategic decision-making.
• Dedicated leader with the tenacity, grit, and natural fortitude to address challenging situations head-on and motivate others to do the same.
• Strong ability to combine analytical reasoning, creativity, and judgment.
• Exceptional problem-solver-ability to define a problem and analyze it before coming to conclusions.
• Ability to operate in a face-paced environment with competing priorities across multiple time zones.
• Skilled in Microsoft Excel with ability to manage data proficiently.
• Extraordinary comfort with HR data and systems.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5z9m-3-226-72-118-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.