Endeavor is seeking a Risk Coordinator. This role will provide operational and analytical support in the strategic development of Endeavor's Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program. This role will assist in the planning, implementation and on-going management on all risk and insurance related matters within the organization to ensure optimal coverage and structure in accordance with the company's risk appetite.
The Risk Coordinator will also support risk quantification and robust analytics to help foster an environment of effective risk management measures, common methodologies, and reporting/communication tools.
• General cross-functional operations support for the wider team as well as Ad-hoc projects to support team objectives.
• Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files, including detailed grids and trackers such as databases of insured vehicles, drivers, assets, etc.
• Provide quality administrative services such as team filing, typing, copying documents, document preparation, research, document distribution, expense report preparation, travel booking, etc.
• Provide support for the global insurance program including, but not limited to data reviews to ensure accuracy, data corrections, claim file reviews and audits, litigation management and rehabilitation evaluation, claim authorization of claim payments.
• Prepare analysis and reports of loss history information.
• Report claims to insurance carriers, provide assistance to Corporate Litigation attorneys when filing claims, monitor claims for resolution and payment, create and maintain database of claims.
• Identify opportunities to improve the auto fleet and workers' compensation safety programs
• Assist in the administration of risk management policies and procedures to optimize productivity, effectiveness and support for current risk management best practices and company's risk tolerance.
• Coordinate risk assessment reports that clearly articulate operational risks and controls in accordance with the ERM program.
• Support all activity for renewal of certain insurance programs, including accuracy of policy documentation and all underwriting, exposure and loss information.
• 1-2 years relevant experience with a commercial insurance broker or within an in-house corporate insurance / risk management department.
• Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Desire to work with insurance programs for media/television production, entertainment risks &/or for major sporting/cultural/entertainment events preferred.
• Good technical knowledge and understanding of risk management within a global organization preferred. Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
• The ability to understand complex information.
• Solid Microsoft Office proficiency, comfortable with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Positive, pro-active attitude that is not easily discouraged and works well under the pressure of tight deadlines.
• Must possess a strong systematic approach to problem solving.
• Experience/knowledge of risk management information systems is a plus.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.