Beverly Hills, CA
• Works with and supports Business and Legal Affairs to ensure departmental executives are meeting various deadlines and completing tasks as necessitated by various overlapping schedules
• Performs clerical duties such as filing, typing, copying documents, document preparation, redlining, document distribution, expense report preparation
• Manages supervisors' communications, contacts, calendar, expenses, and travel
• Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
• Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents, including redlining agreements
• Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files
• Initiate, lead, and manage automation of reports and analyses
• Interact with internal and external business partners and executives
• Ad-hoc projects to support growth of division
• Prior experience in a business affairs and/or legal office environment supporting executives strongly preferred. Media/Entertainment experience is a plus
• Superior proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe
• Strong interest in content, understanding of the ecosystem and the changing landscape of distribution
• Ability to multi-task projects, manage stakeholders across the company and pivot across functions with great organization, detail, flexibility, accountability, and proactivity
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.