Beverly Hills, CA
• Manage tasks associated with our Learning Management System (LMS) including managing course enrollment; tracking and reporting learning activities; managing attendees or sign-in sheets, working directly with internal and external instructors; designing, collecting, and analyzing participant feedback.
• Managing tasks associated with other learning activities: preparation of participant materials, physical room set ups, learning participant support, etc.
• Manage tasks associated with our performance management process including helping administer our year end evaluation process, our beginning of year goal setting process, and help create and support an anytime feedback culture. This may include creating toolkits and helping to design, develop and deliver training associated with performance management.
• Manage help desk questions and triage requests for learning programs and create job aids based on needs.
• Engage in projects and project management support for new programs, deliverables, and related workstreams.
• Work closely with key stakeholders of the L&OD and HR team to ensure accuracy and alignment of programs, learning offerings, and communications.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with an appreciation for patience, humor, and helpfulness. Must be comfortable with liaising with senior level executives
• Fully understand workflow and process and must be able to deliver while managing competing priorities.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding personnel information.
• Have an opinion and be able to express it constructively and effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to work with MS Excel for reporting on programs, learning and talent activity, course completions, etc.
• Experience with Articulate or Camtasia a plus.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8n4n-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.