Endeavor Human Resources is seeking an Assistant, who will support three VPs of Human Resources. Applicants must have a strong attention to detail, solid knowledge of basic business practices, and excellent oral and written communication. This person will be comfortable managing confidential information, and sensitive employee and compensation data, and maintaining the highest level of discretion at all times. Experience in organizing a high volume of information is a must.
The opportunity for special projects and additional responsibilities may apply depending on experience and interest. There will be significant exposure to a diverse array of human resources related work across multiple business units and tremendous opportunity for growth along an HR career path.
• Phone coverage, calendar management, travel coordination and expense reports for three senior HRBPs.
• Coordinate with the global HR team and other executives for meetings agendas and deliverables
• Ensuring smooth flow of the workday with proactive schedule prep and contingency planning
• Participate in projects and human resources initiatives as assigned, which may include:
• Data tasks – running and analyzing reports, system maintenance for new hires and transfers
• Employee life-cycle tasks – onboarding to off-boarding
• Various – support HR events and activations; prep employee communications
• Will have direct interaction with entire global Human Resources Team and client groups
• Managing interactions with current employees, prospective candidates, partners, vendor contacts, etc.
• Preparing and editing communications, correspondences, and other documents.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) required
• Experience and comfort with HRIS systems (Workday, in particular) and org chart software preferred
• Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, responding to issues promptly with a strong orientation toward customer service and teamwork
• High level of integrity and ability to deal with highly confidential information in a professional manner
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines with accuracy
• Detail-oriented and proactive
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management, and customers
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including adaptability, personal effectiveness, and the ability to establish quick rapport
• Strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritization and follow through
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzny17-18-234-244-170-42 in your application.