Music Touring Assistant
Beverly Hills, CA
Role: Business Development and Operations Assistant
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Company Description: Endeavor Content specializes in financing, sales and advisory services for scripted television, documentaries, and feature films. Its primary goal is to empower artists and content creators by providing them with more ownership and creative freedom as they navigate the media landscape. Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor (formerly WME | IMG ), a global leader in sports, entertainment and fashion operating in more than 30 countries.
Endeavor Content is looking for an experienced Executive Business Development & Operations Assistant. Reporting to the COO and the Business Development team, and working closely with the Operations Team (including finance, business affairs, etc.), the position will be responsible for providing administrative support and assisting with department projects. This is an amazing opportunity for a detail-oriented candidate who is interested in the business side of the entertainment industry and will include exposure to operations, company strategy & growth drivers, as well as company and project-level financing and investing.
• Works across the Business Development / Operations Department to ensure departmental executives are meeting various deadlines and completing tasks as necessitated by various overlapping schedules
• Performs clerical duties such as filing, typing, copying documents, document preparation, research, document distribution, expense report preparation
• Manages supervisors' contacts and calendar
• Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
• Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents, including redlining of all such documents
• Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files, including detailed grids and trackers
• Project-specific research for business development
• Help identify operational inefficiencies and come up with solutions
• Operational projects such as maintaining the greenlight process and tracking company partnerships
• Assist in evaluating and executing potential investment opportunities including building and analyzing financial models
• Deal support for project-level investing across film, non-fiction and television projects
• General cross-functional operations support
• Ad-Hoc projects to support growth of division
• Interfacing across the company with finance, legal and other departments to ensure seamless deal execution
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills and attention to detail
• Self-starter capable of working independently with ability to work in fast-paced environment across multiple deadlines
• Superior proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Demonstrated interest and/or experience in modeling, analysis and research
• Experience working effectively as part of a small team
• Strong interest in content, understanding of the ecosystem and the changing landscape of a growing company
• Interest in business development, operations, project financing and investing / M&A
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.