Assistant, Human Resources
New York, NY
• Phone coverage, calendar management, travel coordination and expense reports for SVP HR and SVP, Recruiting
• Coordinate with the global HR team and other executives for meetings agendas and deliverables
• Ensuring smooth flow of the work day with proactive schedule prep and contingency planning
• Participate in projects and human resources initiatives as assigned, which may include:
• Staffing tasks – job description development, offer letter generation, reference checking
• Data tasks – running and analyzing reports, system maintenance for new hires and transfers
• Employee life-cycle tasks – onboarding to off-boarding
• Various – support HR events and activations; prep employee communications
• Will have direct interaction with entire global Human Resources Team and client groups
• Managing interactions with current employees, prospective candidates, partners, vendor contacts, etc.
• Preparing and editing communications, correspondences, and other documents.
• Act as point person for all Recruiting social activity – daily posting / sharing etc.
• In conjunction with SVP, Recruiting, assist in the relationship with Brand & Communications on all Employer Branding – to include, new careers site, content (written & video), social (adverts) and new external job specs / senior level briefs
• Reporting – assist the SVP Recruiting and Recruiting Operations Lead in compiling weekly hiring requests and monthly, quarterly and annual recruiting management reports. Help produce other ad hoc reports as appropriate, including bi-weekly Media & Events updates
• Bachelor's degree
• High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) required
• Experience and comfort with HRIS systems (Workday, in particular) and org chart software preferred
• Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, responding to issues promptly with a strong orientation toward customer service and teamwork
• High level of integrity and ability to deal with highly confidential information in a professional manner
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines with accuracy
• Detail-oriented and proactive
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management, and customers
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including adaptability, personal effectiveness, and the ability to establish quick rapport
• Strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritization and follow through
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzeep7-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.