Job Title: HR Assistant
Manager: VP of Human Resources
WME is a leading entertainment agency representing the world's greatest artists, content creators and talent across books, digital media, film, food, music, sports, television, and theater. Named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, WME is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
• Partner closely with HR Business Partner team to support HR-related projects and initiatives.
• Partner effectively with HR specialist groups including Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Recruiting, HR Operations, Payroll.
• Ensure employee inquiries are answered and/or properly routed in a timely manner.
• Assist HR leadership in all professional administrative matters.
• Schedule meetings and maintain calendar.
• Support any other special projects as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
• Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks
• Evidence of exceptional interpersonal skills
• Strong skills using Microsoft Suite
• Ideal candidates will have one year of work or internship experience. Experience in human resources or entertainment industry is preferred but not required.
• All applicants should possess excellent verbal and written skills.
• Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
• Maintains a high degree of professionalism - can interface with all levels of the organization as a primary point of contact for team
• Can multi-task and work in a fast-paced energetic environment
• Works independently as well as in a team environment
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwv0yy-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.