The global HR Operations team is critical to ensure an exceptional employment experience (EX) at Endeavor. The Assistant, HR Operations is a key part of the HR Operations team will provide dedicated HR transactional support to the US employee populations. This individual will be detail oriented, able to prioritize and manage deadlines, and work closely with the team and client group to ensure accurate data related to employee's lifecycle at Endeavor.
• Manage and process all new hire, job changes, ad hoc compensation changes and leaver events in Workday (HRIS system) for assigned client group.
• Work closely with the US recruitment team to ensure all appropriate tasks in Workday are accurate and complete.
• Draft and issue offer and promotion letters for new hires and existing employees.
• Track new hire onboarding tasks and status within Workday and following up when necessary.
• Responsible for ensuring all employment documents are scanned and filed appropriately in Workday.
• Work closely with US payroll and finance teams to provide information accurately and in a timely manner.
• Liaise with the IT and Facilities teams regarding new hire equipment, seating and security passes.
• Assist HR Operations team with projects as needed, including M&A integration efforts, system data and process audits, and other EX initiatives
• Maintain organization charts for the business.
• Provide basic reporting to HR Business Partners and stakeholders as needed.
• Audit Workday regularly to ensure data integrity.
• Manage hourly timesheet process and review for accuracy.
• Maintain accurate balances for time off plans.
• Any other duties that may be within scope of the role.
ESSENTIAL JOB KNOWLEDGE AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• Interest in human resources and employee experience fields.
• Has a learning mindset, natural curiosity, and drive for problem-solving.
• Excellent computer skills and experience working with MS Office products; Workday experience is a plus
• Ability to multitask, set priorities and complete numerous tasks at once
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing with client group and immediate team
• Very strong organizational skills
• Ability to safeguard and maintain confidential information
• Strong sense of teamwork; able to create and maintain positive relationships
• Ability to think outside the box and bring forward creative ideas to the wider HR Team
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re5bw0-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.