We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
The Workplaces team oversees workplace environments and the related employee experience globally and maintains spaces that are vibrant, fresh, branded, and inspiring. The team also provides relevant programs that differentiate EA as an employer of choice and support EA's ability to attract and retain the talent needed to power our Company.
The Workplaces Supervisor will report to the Senior Manager of Workplace Experience. You and your team will focus on our office environments on a global scale, including building operations, health and safety, workplace design, employee travel, onsite and contracted services, and employee community and events. You will collaborate with the People Experience COEs and teams for integrated programs and events.
The Workplaces Supervisor will lead a team of vendors and third party contractors at this given location. The Workplaces Supervisor will work with their Director, and the global Workplace team and partners such as Real Estate, Security, GSS and Global Risk, to provide best in class operations.
As Workplaces Supervisor You Will:
• Lead a team of your team members' contributions manage the creation of inspiring workplaces infused with play which support our people to grow as members of our team
• Manage the team including setting clear goals, processes and monitoring of performance.
• Prepare and approve annual operational budgets.
• Resolve escalated concerns with 3rd parties for employee and site services.
• Work in partnership with the Real Estate and Design teams, ensure locally accomplished design and maintenance projects are performed within global guidelines, including density and budget parameters.
You Will Need:
• Bachelor's degree or 7 years of related experience in workplace and facilities management with people leadership experience.
• Excellent partnership & agreement skills with important partners to define and achieve strategic goals
• Project management skills with experience satisfying goals
• Navigate obstacles creatively and advocate for decisions.
• Manage a team of EA employees, vendors and third-party contractors.
• Experience building and driving improvements to existing programs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r10jzy-44-192-38-248-42 in your application.