Generalist Software Engineer
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.We are responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we are responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
About Benefits and Wellbeing:
At Electronic Arts, we know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Reporting to the Sr Manager of Benefits and Wellbeing in EMEA, EA is looking for a Wellbeing and Benefits Program Manager, EMEA to join our Global Benefits team based in either in the UK, Spain, Italy or Ireland. You will support our EMEA benefits and wellbeing programs (including healthcare, retirement and leave) in 13 countries and provide direct support, on all benefit-related matters, to a small selection of countries based on a Centre of Excellence model.
This hands-on role will implement new offerings, ensuring the smooth operation of our existing programs and systems, partnering with vendors and cross-functional colleagues in People Experience and the Workplace Experience Teams, and educating employees through impactful communication. There will be an essential emphasis on delivering meaningful, engaging and cultural programs, whose effectiveness can be measured.You will need to demonstrate a true passion for all aspects of wellbeing and the delivery of an outstanding employee experience that reflects the core culture of EA. We are developing a Global Wellbeing and Benefits strategy, so this is an exciting time to join us and contribute to its success and creation.
• You will work with the People Experience leads in each country to oversee the rollout of global wellbeing projects .
• You will review and support in-country wellbeing activities to ensure they are rooted in the EA wellbeing philosophy and goals.
• You will monitor and report on the levels of engagement and responses to these programs, feeding this forward in a continuous improvement loop.
• You will be the main contact, on all benefits-related topics in Spain by following the Centre of Excellence model.
• You will work to extend the reach and engagement with Modern Health (Global Mental Health Wellbeing program) in EMEA
• You will partner with healthcare and wellbeing providers to maximise their contribution to our overall wellbeing strategy
• You will manage our provider relationships in Spain and work with them to deliver a benefits flex portal that creates an exceptional employee experience
• You will track and also report on the most creative related trends in our competitive space.
• You will identify areas of need in EA's benefits and wellbeing offerings and recommend programs and solutions to address those needs.
• In collaboration with in-country teams, you will gather proposals for benefits and wellbeing projects to submit for budget review – ensuring they reflect the core philosophy and goals of our global approach.
• You will identify trends in the internal Employee Opinion (Team Health) Surveys, employee questions and feedback, looking for opportunities to improve the employee experience.
• You will review claims experience of existing health programs to inform our response to wellbeing locally.
• You will promote engagement in all benefits offerings through effective,
• You will maintain all benefits related information on the EA Intranet for EMEA.
• You will help with global projects where necessary and any additional responsibilities as may be assigned at discretion of your manager.
Qualifications & Competencies:
• 8 years of related experience with a bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree, or equivalent experience.
• English and Spanish speaker, with Italian also if possible.
• Proactive, collaborative team member with a problem solver attitude, with a analytical mindset and an excellent attention to detail.
• Orientation towards our clients and results.
• You will need to be process-driven, looking for new solutions or ideas to implement in the workflow.
• Working knowledge of current employment & benefits laws.
• Have delivered a benefit system employee facing tool in Spain
• Handle confidential employee information.
• Proficient in MS excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Word, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Workday HRMS or Aon Greater Insights is beneficial. Experience with Google tools is beneficial.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d889ex-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.