Campaign Operations Manager
We are EA
EA Madrid is home to our international Localization Testing and Compliance & Certification groups, comprised of computer engineers, producers, sound and linguistic specialists working to provide localized versions of our titles to over 30 countries around the world. At EA Madrid, you will find a vibrant, multicultural environment where each employee has an important role in this exciting organization.
Main Purpose of the Role
You will report to the Account Manager. You will support the team with the important localisation of all communications campaign videos ensuring the delivery of quality localised video assets across EA's product portfolio.
You will be involved in a pre-production phase taking care of translations and transcriptions requests, dealing with different teams, managing deadlines and overseeing that the team meets the deadlines. During this phase, you need to take care of uploading reference videos and translations provided to different team members, notify the partners by email or with internal tools and also taking care of the metadata and thumbnail management.
When the project is ongoing, you will gather information and be in constant communication with the video editor assigned. And in a later post production phase, you will be in charge of doing video uploads to different channels, being involved in the approval process, tracking amends, reporting the status of the projects and being in constant communication with the video editors.
You will do this by implementing a comprehensive end-to-end process with clear risk communication to the team members, including central and territory marketing, the Content Adaptation and Distribution group and franchise teams.
You will operate within a dynamic environment. That will require from you real-time prioritisation and air traffic controlling of requests to ensure delivery into the global video publishing tool in time for the video embargo globally.
• Translation, transcription and revision management
• You will manage the deadlines with different partners
• You will compile but also upload and manage permissions for translations and reference videos
• You will support on video projects with localized audio (informing costs, requesting recharge codes, compile information to ensure the recordings, tracking of projects…)
• You will track Video assets for all video localization workload
• You will plan but also forecast assistance for all video localization workload
• You will support on briefing processes for upcoming process taking into account the different partners
• You will provide risk management support on late deliveries for upcoming projects
• You will support on overseeing the localisation of video assets
• You will support the team on driving timely country approvals
• You will support on management and real-time prioritisation of localisation requests and projects and related internal communications in close partnership with Content Adaptation & Distribution team
• You will maintain full transparency of project status with key company partners
• You will identify opportunities to improve the localization process
• 2 years experience in project management
• Experience in a role where you had to work with multiple partners
• 2+ years experience handling many tasks simultaneously and prioritise work flow.
• Experience in communication with virtual teams across multiple departments and geographical locations
• Experience in video production would be beneficial
• Familiarity with software development frameworks (Agile, SAFe, Clarizen, or Jira) would be beneficial.
• Tech skills - hands-on Youtube CMS and otherCMS and publishing tools experience
Behaviours / Competencies
• You will work with us in tight and changing timelines. You will need strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
• Good communication, and dialogical in conflict resolution and problem analysis.
• You will work collaboratively in matrixed and geographically dispersed organisation
• Fluent written and spoken English; another European language
• You should be process-driven, looking for new solutions or ideas to implement in the workflow.
• Problem solver with a proactive mindset
Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx376j-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.