Post Production Supervisor
New York, NY
Video Editor - Contract
Video Editor, Competitive Gaming - Contract
This is a 12 month contract position
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
A Video Editor is responsible for editing trailers and video content to achieve the final creative vision set forward by the Creative lead and producer. Editor must be able to identify editorial and graphical trends, respond quickly and clearly with the creative leads, and be able to identify roadblocks with the post supervisor when they arise.
• Edit short-form content, including promotional spots, features, opens/teases, sizzle reels, highlight videos, and social video. Building a visual story outlined in the creative brief
• Experience in broadcast TV or digital publishing a plus
• Work closely with producers, other editors, and partners to address edit notes.
• Create motion graphics involving typography, photography, video and animation.
• Experience with color correction and sound design
• Experience with the following programs a plus: Handbrake, YouTube-DL, Red Giant Universe, Motion Array, Figma.
• Keeping project files organized, clean and properly labeled
• Exporting assets to specific file specifications according to need. Experience creating Media Encoder presets a plus.
• Experience with multiple formats and can identify graphical, editorial trends.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience video editing and Motion Graphic creation.
• Knowledge of the competitive gaming landscape.
• Expert in Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
• Candidate must be able to edit high volume, as well as high quality elements to work for multiple distribution outlets; projects/assignments will have wide-ranging lengths and degree of skill.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Communicates progress with clarity.
• Ability to work well both cross-functionally and collaboratively as a team player and as a self-starter. Strong facilitator to help others complete the task at hand and work together.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work independently.
• Ability to work occasional weekends
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8747q-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.