We are looking for an enthusiastic Vehicle Artist to join our well-established Malaysian studio, to work on prestigious BAFTA-nominated and winning franchises as well as exciting new titles.
This is an opportunity to work with some of the industry's best, as well as some of its future stars.
At Codemasters we are known for creating some of the most cutting-edge and visceral game experiences and central to this success is our art team. This is your chance to join an illustrious peer group of like-minded professionals.
What We Offer:
• Healthcare plan for you and your immediate family members.
• Flexible working hours.
• Sensible, family friendly working hours.
• Annual performance bonuses.
• Competitive salaries.
• Generous annual leave and additional holidays during Chinese New Year and birthday.
• Access to the latest video games.
• Growth opportunities to further develop your career.
• Friendly, experienced and talented co-workers.
Skills & Requirements:
• You have a passion for art
• You have worked on a minimum of 1 released video games for any of these platforms: Xbox, PlayStation or PC.
• Alternatively, Your portfolio features artwork of exceptional quality.
• You have an interest in cars / motor racing /automotive design is a big plus
• You are well organized
• Your portfolio needs to demonstrates the ability to:
• Model and texture non-fictional 3D Vehicles.
• You are an expert in 3D Studio Max, Maya or a similar 3D package.
• You are an expert in using Photoshop for texture creation.
• You are competent using substance painter.
• Willingness to live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art & Design or equivalent.
• However unqualified artists with good portfolios will be considered.
• Good Level of English.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5bvm-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.