UX Designer - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
You will craft user Interfaces through modern user experience practices as a part of our central UX discipline. We're looking for someone who enjoys solving complex problems and approaches them with systematic thinking, understanding of player motivations, and rigor. We're a group of passionate people where craftsmanship, passion, and collaboration are celebrated. Join us if you want to do career-defining work and help us build world-class player experiences!
• Deep understanding of modern interaction design practices, use of typography, the psychology of color, layouts, visual systems as well as up-to-date trends in the digital world.
• Establish a vision through simple, elegant designs, user-flows, interaction patterns, user end-to-end flows.
• Deliver compelling UX approaches, UI solutions, interaction behaviors, and design systems.
• Facilitate collaboration and alignment with cross-functional partners and UX design peers
• Advocate for design excellence, craftsmanship, accessibility, and usability
• A portfolio of delivered projects, games, and other digital experiences
• Expert knowledge of usability principles and techniques, interaction design and design patterns
• The ability to translate qualitative and quantitative player data into design solutions and design strategy
• Harvest feedback through rapid iterative prototyping (klick through flows, storyboard, etc)
• Mastery of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Flinto, etc.
• 4+ years of experience (or equivalent) in interaction design, game design, product design, or related field
• Experience working in a dynamic distributed team setting
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9p92-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.