Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to provide an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Full Circle is looking for a UX designer to join the SKATE's Experience Design team.
• Designing accessible creation tools that allow players to confidently self express through customizing and creating shareable content.
• Building highly collaborative relationships with a cross disciplinary team, and partner groups to set priorities towards meaningful design solutions to meet player and business goals within technical constraints.
• Distilling user research, competitive analysis and feedback into user centred design goals.
• Framing and solving hard design problems informed by data (quantitative and qualitative.)
• Prototyping for user testing, assisting with development decisions and innovating. These range from paper or click-throughs to higher fidelity prototypes.
• Applying and establishing a set of design standards, documentation, and principles that are used alongside a design system of design interactions, patterns and scalable components to build a consistent product.
• Applying psychological principles, ergonomics, and cognitive science to design holistic experiences for various abilities, motivations and needs.
• Organizing, labelling and structuring content in way that is understandable for users/players to allow them to find and move through information and complete tasks
• Helping teams empathize with users and advocating for for usability and accessibility
• 3+ years of experience as a UX designer, experience designer, product designer, or interaction designer.
• Experience designing intuitive consumer-facing content creation tools
• You have a broad UX design toolkit for various stages of development
• Experience presenting and rationalizing UX design strategy and decisions to diverse audiences using these opportunities to advocate for players, share knowledge and demonstrate design thinking in action.
• Bonus points if your visual design skills are solid too
• Passion for games with a solid grasp of market trends
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kne4-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.