Software Engineer - AI Platform
Redwood City, CA
U.S. Benefits and Retirement Manager (Contract)
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
You will be joining the team as a U.S. Benefits and Retirement Manager for a 6-month contract. You will report to the Senior Director of Global Benefits.
• Manage the design, implementation and administration of EA's US benefit plans and programs, including health (including mental health), welfare, time-off (including leave of absence and workers' compensation) and other offerings.
• Experience implementing a HDHP plan with HSA, establishing concierge programs, streamlining ServiceNow ticketing systems, merger integrations and other ad-hoc projects.
• Establish partnerships with HR Operations, Legal, Payroll, Finance and other colleagues; lead projects and implement new offerings, ensure compliance and improve operations.
• Monitor market practices and trends while being fiscally responsible and legally compliant. Recommend strategies which balance employee needs and company priorities.
• Manage annual renewals and open enrollment planning, identifying and recommending enhancements to US benefit offerings and cost-sharing.
• Develop communication strategies to ensure promotion and understanding of US benefit offerings to employees, candidates and family members.
• Implement process improvement opportunities and ensure plans remain legally compliant.
• Oversee compliance requirements including ACA, HIPAA, SARs, Form 5500 filings and non-discrimination testing.
• Manage relationships with US benefit broker, advisors, TPAs, carriers and other vendors, ensuring standards are met. Periodically market available services.
• Provide guidance for the U.S. Benefits team, HR operations team, and vendors on benefits administration responsibilities (including employee inquiries, claims assistance, benefits survey completion, benefits eligibility, billing, COBRA, leave of absences, disability, and workers' compensation administration). Provide outstanding customer service for escalated employee benefit and leave needs.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 8+ years relevant experience.
• Working knowledge of US state and federal laws governing benefit plans.
• Analytical, organizational and project management skills.
• Bring programs from concept to successful implementation.
• Handle confidential employee information with good judgment.
• Knowledge of Google Docs, ServiceNow, Workday, MS excel (can perform complex functions), Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.