Machine Learning Engineer
We are DICE
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the creative game Mirror's Edge.
The DICE Tools Team
The DICE Tools team build tools that power the creation of our renowned AAA games. We're on a mission to create the most immersive and engaging experiences in the world, and the Tools team is here to unlock the creative power of our artists on that mission.
We are expanding our Tools team and we need an experienced C# developer. You will be faced with a technology stack capable of things unique in the world and will be asked to improve it. Whether it's optimization, feature development or rewriting bug-prone code you will do it to take us further and, in the end, make our players see and feel something amazing that they have not experienced before.
As a Tools software engineer at DICE, you will work with artists, game designers, and Frostbite team. At DICE, nothing is impossible and if a feature makes the experience better for our users, we will make it work. You will report into a Craft Manager.
• Improve usability, performance, and stability of our in-house tools that empower our users to create stunning games
• Create the tools and services that power the DICE content creator workflows
• Contribute to workflow improvements in the Frostbite engine
• Collaborate within the greater EA worldwide studios
• 3 years of experience with C#
• Experience building UI and WPF
• Demonstrate ownership and to be self-directing
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A passion for games
• C++ knowledge
• Python knowledge
• CI/CD knowledge
• You learn and use new technologies in your task
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, pension plans, bonuses and Restricted Stock Units (RSU), tuition reimbursement, free video games and more!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yj6j-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.