Rendering Software Engineer - FIFA
Tools Software Engineer - Character Animation Research Team - Temporary
Our Character Animation Research Team (A-Team) is a small team based in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia. We are devoted to advancing the field of Character Animation and AI, to help bring characters to life.
Our technology is shared across multiple games in EA including FIFA, Madden, NHL, NBA, Battlefront and Anthem. We are looking for a passionate engineer to join our team to push the boundaries of animation quality.
You will be on a temporary assignment (1 year contract) to start, with potential for longer term employment.
• You will develop high quality animation tools and runtime technologies.
• You will work closely with animators and engineers to develop user-friendly, snappy and efficient UI masterpieces.
• You will support and improve existing animation systems and tools.
• You will write infrastructure and tools so our Machine Learning models can be deployed to our content creators seamlessly.
• You will follow engineering best practices as defined by the team.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
• Proficiency with C#, C++.
• Experience with test, debug, and extend other Software Engineer's code competently.
• Knowledge of good software engineering practices.
• Experience with Visual Studio and deep knowledge of the debugging tools.
• Experience with source control systems.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.