Technical Recruiter (Contract)
We are EA
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
We are looking for a Contract Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in Orlando and recruit for a variety of Technical positions across our Tiburon Sports Studio. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work with the recruiting team and department leads to hire talented software engineers with varying skillsets, backgrounds and levels of expertise.
• Working as part of a global team, our Recruiters are champions for diversity and inclusion and they build and maintain strong communities of talent, while proactively responding to the business needs.
• Recruiters partner with hiring teams to understand recruitment needs and develop and implement effective sourcing strategies.
• They provide feedback to the business, and identify and source top talent by researching industry trends, attending and presenting at conferences and events, networking, and promoting corporate referral programs.
• They also track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and report on recruiting activities.
• Experience with technical recruitment or familiarity with Technical roles and the Tech industry
• Experience recruiting in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
• Experience building robust candidate pipelines using a variety of online and referral sources and onsite and offsite events
• Proven ability to recruit across a mix of technical disciplines and levels of seniority
• Business partnership skills to drive quick decisions during the selection process
• Experience managing recruitment workflow in an applicant tracking system (ATS)
• Superior account management & customer service skills to ensure the best candidate and hiring manager experience
• Experience developing and executing on regional recruitment strategies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to jump in quickly and hit the ground running
• Excitement about working in a high tech, creative environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo4q4-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.