TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to join us in the early stages of development of a new Cross-platform Game as a service. You will help shape the DevOps vision that make up the foundation of our live services, establish a clear plan of action, and then guide the implementation through to completion.
• Work with the game development team (engineers, content teams, player support, product teams) to create processes and tools towards improved time-to-player and long-term sustainability for a Cross-platform Game as a service
• Be a go-to person and expert in all DevOps topics including automation, infrastructure definition, provisioning, configuration management, deployment, monitoring, continuous integration and delivery, and security.
• Manage a wide group of stakeholders across EA, focusing on building relationships, understanding their needs, identifying overlaps, and promoting engagement and agreement on features and timelines.
• Surface and provide data insights to measure success, inform the choices made, and uncover new opportunities.
• Work with the Head of product to establish the technical vision for a new generation of Ecommerce and User Generated Content (UGC) initiatives
• At least 5 years of experience in Live operations or related experience
• Experience working on a game as a service is required
• Demonstrated experience translating technical requirements into product requirements and the other way around.
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities with cross-functional teams, guiding multi-disciplines to achieve a core goal.
• You know the importance of listening to player needs because you are a player too