We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together passionate people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
The Studio Technology Group (STG) is a collection of teams reporting to the VP of Studio Central Technology, whose mission is to provide technical solutions to scale and improve video game development operations. STG also provides leadership and support to Cross-Studios Technical projects, Engineering Community activities, and Content and Developer workflows.
You will deliver on critical projects and and lead important programs by partnering with business leaders and partners throughout EA.
• Lead assigned STG technical projects and workgroups by defining, planning , executing, tracking, and reporting on each, collaborating with team members and partners.
• Partner with subject matter experts and sponsors to maximize positive outcomes for each technical project.
• Learn about related projects, be curious, and identify possible dependencies and opportunities to maximize the value to game team partners
• Ensure each project follows established practices within the program management framework, including methods to measure value and success.
• Identify impediments and risks, ensure they are communicated and work with the delivery team and other leaders to resolve or avoid them.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with program managers, project teams and individuals that have a stake in the related positive outcomes.
• Provide effective project plans and progress report presentations to partners.
• Assist Internal Community Management processes by applying project management skillsets, such as agenda planning and meeting facilitation.
• 3-5 years of project management, program management or team leadership experience within the software development industry.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
• Technical background or experience in working with technical leaders.
• Formal training in Project or Program management. E.g. PMP, Prince2, SAFe, etc.
• Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels of management.
• Experience working with teams in multiple time zones.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects or programs simultaneously, balancing the demands of each.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy10kq-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.