Guildford, United Kingdom
Technical Artist - Silver Rain
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Artist to join us on an exciting unannounced project!
You will be part of the Technical Art team, helping to deliver art and animation systems to the desired high quality while problem solving technical challenges with production workflows and feature implementation in game.
You will collaborate with other disciplines such as Programming, Art, Design, VFX and Audio to realise the creative vision for the project.
As each Technical Artist has different areas of specialisation this role aims to maximise on the strengths of the individual alongside those of the rest of the Technical Art team, to round out available technical art skills and fully support the technical needs of both the artists and animators.
As such, all experience levels will be considered with a relevant portfolio or supporting application material.
Please send a full CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio to [[EMAIL]]
Full-time/Part-Time Remote position - working from home. UK Based Studio and locations preferred.
What the job entails:
* Work with the rest of the Technical Art team to support the artists and animators and ensure the desired visual standards are met in game
* Experience with an industry standard 3D software package (e.g. Blender, Maya, 3ds Max)
* Specialisation in at least one relevant area such as shaders, rigging, art optimisation, animation systems, tool development etc.
* Be motivated and organised in delivering work to meet milestone deadlines
* Communicate ideas, collaborate with other teammates, and suggest solutions for technical art and general project concerns and requests
* Collaborate with the Technical Art Director in growing your technical art skills and working autonomously where specialist knowledge is required
* A portfolio or body of work that shows your technical art knowledge and the ability to solve problems
* Familiarity with Unreal Engine
* Ability to deliver features on-spec and within an agreed timeframe
* Experience or enthusiasm for working with remote teams
* Keenness in developing knowledge and expertise as a technical artist
Under applicable data protection laws, the data controller of this recruitment process is our partner Silver Rain. For any related queries, please contact [[EMAIL]]
EA only acts on behalf of our partner to provide you this job advert, assess your eligibility and forward your application [[EMAIL]].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vvqq-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.