Software Engineer in Test
Guildford, United Kingdom
Geneva, Guildford, Lyon are possible locations for the role.
EA is one of the largest and most successful computer games companies in the world. Established in 1982, EA is responsible for developing and publishing key games titles such as FIFA, Need for Speed and The Sims under its EA Play, EA Sports and EA Games labels on PC, Console and the internet.
The CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Analyst to join the European Tax Team to be based in Geneva, Guildford or Lyon. This will offer you the chance to take ownership of many exciting projects reporting to the Director European Tax based in Geneva.
EA's tax function in Europe and globally manages a high diversity of interesting tax areas and the right candidate (you) will have excellent development opportunities in any area of interest and will be encouraged and supported in this by the fellow team members of the European Finance team.
Some specific tasks for this role include the following:
• Provide Corporate Income Tax compliance support to the regional controlling teams based in Geneva, Lyon, and Guildford under the initial guidance of senior staff members of the European tax team
• Support the senior members of the European Tax Team in tax audits and related matters
• Help prepare quarterly and annual US GAAP & FAS109 tax reporting for selected EMEA group entities
• Support compliance of EMEA group entities with EA's transfer pricing policy, which includes too, the reviews of interim and year-end transfer pricing (TP) computations
• Assist EA's TP team with the preparation of TP documentation; this includes responsibility for updates of specific sections of TP reports and the draft and update of intercompany agreements
• Involvement in ad-hoc tax projects, e.g. M&A transactions, group rationalization
• Keep informed about tax legislative developments that impact EA.
• Key requirements
Our work environment is fun, fast-paced and rewarding. We will provide you a unique environment for learning, developing and we're looking for:
• Relevant University or Business School Degree at Master Level
• 3 or more years in industry or/a public accounting firm;
• Post-graduate tax qualification will be considered a distinct advantage
• Experience in international taxation of MNEs
• Familiarity with US GAAP tax accounting concepts
• Tech mindset paired with a desire to identify process efficiencies and implement them
• Natural interest in learning more about tax
• English is a must; knowledge of any other European language will be considered a distinct advantage
• Ability to travel to other offices.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0njn6-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.