Talent Specialist (12 - month contract)
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We are looking for a Talent Specialist to join our team on an initial 12-month contract, reporting to the Programmes & Operations Team. You will help ensure that candidates have an exceptional experience, and you will help create a seamless and efficient recruiting process. In partnership with recruiters and other team members, you will advocate for candidate experience and guide applicants on their journey to becoming Electronic Arts employees. For this role we can offer fully remote or hybrid-based working in Romania.
What a Talent Specialist does at EA:
• You will partner with a team of Recruiters on the scheduling of candidate interviews and arranging completion of candidate Non-Disclosure Agreements.
• You will ensure coordination of new hire onboarding tasks (processing transactions, coordination with our teams).
• You will audit offer details and employment contracts.
• You will contribute to projects across the Global Talent Acquisition Team and help to guide process improvements.
What we are looking for in our next Talent Specialist:
• At least 4 years professional experience in a similar administrative role.
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
• Assess and prioritise competing tasks, managing your time well.
• Passionate about candidate and team member experience.
• Enjoy working as part of a team.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office tools and proficient in any Applicant Tracking System would be beneficial.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9vvk9-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.