Talent Mobility Program Manager
The Talent Mobility Program Manager will provide guidance to People Experience and the business regarding mobility strategy and programs and ensure support for employees and candidates relocating in the Americas (US, Canada, Latin America).
You will also be an immigration expert and will manage collaborative relationships with EA's immigration vendors in the Americas.
You will work with the Talent Mobility team, including other regional Program Managers, to recommend strategies and ensure cooperation across relocation, immigration and tax programs. You will also influence the business and grow relationships in service of promoting the best relocation and international assignment experience for EA's people.
This is a fast-paced role on a collaborative team of mobility experts, requiring critical thinking and providing efficient and high-quality service. If you are a mobility professional who has immigration experience and are looking to expand your remit to include the full scope of Mobility knowledge and opportunities, this role is for you!
You will report to the Senior Manager of Talent & Career Mobility.
The Mobility Team:
EA's Talent & Career Mobility team sits within Talent Acquisition and is uniquely positioned to partner across PE and the business to achieve our vision of providing mobility experiences that inspire and shape EA's workforce of the future. At EA, we believe Talent Mobility is a strategic lever in achieving our talent goals.
• Ensure support for employee and candidate moves into and within the Americas by collaborating across the mobility team, company partners, and with external relocation, immigration, and tax vendors to manage mobility program requirements such as: Senior executive moves, immigration assessments, employee relocation needs assessments, temp living and home sale benefits, exception and flexible work requests, assignment documentation.
• Provide guidance to mobile employees/candidates in the Americas
Strategic Leadership and Consultation:
• Provide holistic Mobility Planning to business and PE leaders to ensure well-informed mobility decisions. (Program/policy selection, investment projections, tax/immigration guidance)
• Partner with external immigration counsel to manage immigration issues and make recommendations on complex immigration cases.
• Use analytics and critical thinking to develop mobility programs to align with business' goals
• Lead or assist global projects within the Talent & Career Mobility team or in other parts of People Experience (i.e. Technology or program design and implementation, process improvement, manage compliance, RFP's)
• Develop relationships with PE and business leaders to understand talent mobility issues
• Create tools and present training to PE and the business regarding relocation programs
Immigration Program and Vendor Management:
• EA's immigration service model is an outsourced model, with external legal counsel doing most of the immigration tasks. Your role will be to manage the immigration program for the Americas, including:
• Maintain collaborative relationships with immigration vendors for the Americas. Includes service model, goals, customer feedback, process improvement
• Work with relevant partners to maintain and adjust EA's immigration policy
• Advise internal partners of relevant immigration law and government policy changes which may affect EA
• Partner with external counsel, Talent Acquisition and People Experience to provide immigration assessments for foreign candidates/employees, advise on case status, and resolve more complex immigration issues relating to Americas
• Handle administrative immigration related matters that are not performed by external counsel such as compliance tracking and auditing, signatures, invoice payments, status updates, timelines
• Experience with international and domestic mobility topics including managing vendor relationships, improving programs, and techniques to enhance employee experience.
• Familiarity with US or Canadian immigration legal requirements and processes including immigration assessments for employees.
• Customer-centric mindset
• Communicate complicated subjects
• Empathetic and passionate about delivering excellent candidate and employee experience
• Always curious to learn and look for solution to balance out practical and technical positions
• Change management and collaborative across organization
• Can handle large volume of information and simplify it for easier understanding
• Excellent project and vendor management and consulting skills
• Creative and always looking for technology solutions
• Experience improving programs
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's level degree
• 6+ years of experience in Human Resources or Mobility, including 3+ years of immigration-related experience
• Prefer candidates who have the following:
• GRP certification
• Technology industry or entertainment industry experience
• Experience in global or multinational organizations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7zw1-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.