HR Business Partner
What a Recruiting Consultant Does At EA
You will report to the ASIA Regional Manager Talent Acquisition, the Recruiting Consultant partners with hiring teams to understand recruitment needs and develop sourcing strategies. You will research and document market intelligence, provide feedback to the business, and identify and source qualified candidates by researching industry trends, presenting at conferences and events, networking, and promoting corporate referral programs.
Working as part of a global team, you will build communities of talent, while responding to the needs, creating detailed recruitment project plans, which encompass timelines, strategies, cost, resources, and Value of multiple recruiting activities and efforts. You will also track essential recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics on recruiting activities.
The Next Great EA Recruiting Consultant Needs
Previous recruitment experience is a must-have, in the high-tech or entertainment industry. We are also looking for:
• Experience managing recruitment in various conditions
• Experience with technical recruitment and pipelines
• Experience recruiting across a mix of technical disciplines and levels of seniority
• Business Partnership skills to guide quick decisions during the selection process
• Experience managing recruitment workflow in an applicant tracking system
• Account management to ensure the best candidate and hiring manager experience
• Experience developing and building on regional recruitment strategies
• Excellent sourcing skills to build high-quality talent connections
• Employer branding experience
• Desire to jump in quickly and get started
• Passion for games and working in a high-tech, creative environment.
• 10+ years of recruiting experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmxbo-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.