EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. you are passionate about building immersive digital entertainment, this is the role of a lifetime.
We are looking for a Systems Software Engineer to play a key role in shipping a high-quality title. You will work with other domains and production to integrate and develop core technologies, manage, and optimize memory, load time, and performance, and help guide the title through the final stages of development. You can own and drive systems work – everything from technology upgrades to memory and performance optimization. You will work through other engineers but aren't afraid to get your hands dirty and fix those intricate last-minute bugs.
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
• Strong C++, architectural, and software engineering skills.
• Ability to learn, test, debug, and extend other software engineer's code.
• Experience integrating and maintaining large scale systems covering multiple domains and technologies.
• Understanding of memory management, file systems, multi-core processing, and runtime optimization.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
Nice to have:
• Experience with assembler, scripting languages (Python, Lua), and C#.
• Understanding and experience of job-based architectures and scheduling.
• Detailed knowledge of Xbox One and PS4 platforms.
• Experience with profiling tools to monitor and diagnose issues.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxo82-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.