Sr User Experience Researcher
We are looking for a Senior UX Researcher who not only loves to play games but has a passion for shaping and evaluating the gaming experience. You will apply your passion for research and digital entertainment to the development of fun and creative gaming experiences. You will develop research plans that span the full product development cycle and integrate user research into the development process.
You will report to the Director of UX Research to lead research planning for the next evolution of Skate, delivering an experience to embrace and build upon everything the Skate community found special about the previous games.
• Conduct user research activities for multiple EA products across multiple platforms (including mobile, PC, and console).
• Gather data using several research methods (interviews, lab studies, heuristic evaluations, surveys).
• Work with game teams and studio leadership to understand franchise goals and strategies. Develop long-term user research plans for EA's titles accordingly.
• Communicate research results to help multiple levels of the organization in creative ways, while providing recommendations and ongoing design consultation.
• Partner across organizational and regional teams with a variety of disciplines (researchers, designers, product planners, market researchers, producers) to produce insights which improve the trajectory of their product work.
Qualifications & Skills:
• You have an advanced degree in experimental psychology (experimental, social, cognitive), human computer interaction, human factors, or a related field, or equivalent industry experience.
• 3+ years' industry experience in research design and conducting user research studies across platforms.
• Expertise in research design, fluent in multiple methodologies (such as playtests, usability studies, contextual inquiry, questionnaire development and survey research).
• Experience aligning partners to promote forward progress.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqovqz-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.