Sr. Program Manager (HR)
The Challenge Ahead:
People Practices has been created to bring new focus on operating EA's people programs while providing simple & awesome experiences for our employees and people managers.
The Program Management (PMO) team's goal is enablement of this vision by bringing structure and a new way of operating as a People Experience (PE) function. The team will support processes, best practices to ensure our global programs & services are performed. The team also oversees process improvement projects, while documenting playbooks and maintaining alignment with COE and BP/PP partners.
The Sr. Program Manager is a high impact, visible role within the People Experience function that will be a catalyst to transforming how the function operates. Reporting to the Head of Program Management, you will be a connection point between teams, including People Operations, COEs, regional People Practices Partners and Business Partners.
You will work on projects to create capacity and efficiency within the organization and build new ways of operating in the BP/PP model. This includes providing expertise on functional HR areas such as talent planning, compensation planning and Talent Strategy/Workforce Planning.
You will also support establishing and governing a set of central transformation initiatives which are essential to our function. You will also support processes and forums enabling execution of global programs and practices, ensuring a better employee experience. You will manage stakeholders and partnerships internally across PE, Corporate Areas and business groups and externally (e.g. best practice organizations, consultants, vendors) to ensure cohesive and relevant projects are implemented with EA and PE specific goals and priorities
What the Sr. Program Manager does at EA:
• You will manage the daily management of the initiative/program portfolio. Define the establishment, management and control of PE projects and programs. Implement and consolidate best practices. Standardize the process across all departments and services. Provide project management guidance, methods, systems, tools and metrics for project delivery.
• Partnering with the CPO and members of PLT and their teams to scope, solution and guide work to completion. Design governing body to oversee programs.
• Oversight for all elements of strategic planning, team member engagement, facilitation, project planning & execution of transformational talent programs. You will partner with Head of Employee Relations & Policy to establish a global approach to EA's Contractor Strategy
• Partner with senior HRBPs, COEs and Regional Practices teams to ensure that strategic priorities and global program requirements are defined, move forward as planned, and work is completed on time to a quality standard
• Build a portfolio that encompasses all the programs under the team's oversight. Develop the infrastructure to govern this portfolio. Create a process to intake new work into the portfolio and prioritize, strategic alignment, resourcing.
• You will help us develop program and change management programs, including internal communication campaigns for our People Practices team – developing processes to inform and engage the PE global team.
• You'll bring best practices in process redesign. Lead complex, process redesign projects, bringing best practices and approach to process improvement, scaling across an organization, sharing out best practices and learning/delivery
• Bring best practices in project management. Establish and champions best practices in project management across PE, working with other program management functions within the EA ecosystem.
The next great Sr. Program Manager at EA also needs to have:
• Minimum experience: Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field plus 12+ years of progressive success within Human Resources as an HR Business Partner, or HR COE Program Manager.
• Human Capital or strategy and operations management consulting experience in a client - facing capacity is ideal
• Partner with senior leaders at the right altitude, providing advisory and program delivery support
• Knowledge of HR, including Total Rewards, L&D, Recruiting and HR Business Partnership
• Technical project management tool expertise, including smartsheets or similar
• Expert program management skills. Can disambiguate complex programs and structure work into a project plan with concrete steps and deliverables
• Influence across the organization - with peers, upwards, and with center of expertise partners
• Excellent change management skills with an ability to navigate problems, set priorties and build commitments
• You have experience faciltitating to senior leaders in HR and have experiencing level setting expectations
• Sensitivity to local culture / language norms and ability to modify communications (written/verbal) to engage a global audience
• Fluent with G-suite, Slack, virtual technologies (i.e. zoom) for facilitation
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7kbo-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.