Sports Franchise Senior Producer
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA Mobile is dedicated to creating high-quality mobile sports games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including EA SPORTS FIFA and EA SPORTS MADDEN NFL.
Adrenaline is the newly formed EA Mobile studio responsible for the development and live operations of FIFA Mobile. The Adrenaline team is founded on passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to provide immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices and played by millions of gamers around the world. With teams located around the world, Adrenaline is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will drive the decisions that will lead the game to reach its financial, player, and strategic goals. You will be responsible for establishing frameworks and data-driven processes to achieve these goals.
You will work with other PMs, analysts, designers, and developers to be the voice of the player and create features that engage and expand our player base. This role will balance data/metrics, design, and user experience, driving our PM targets for FIFA Mobile. You will also be expected to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to deliver actionable insights that will help shape the roadmap.
• Responsible for the full game lifecycle: writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams (design, UX, art, engineering) to launch features and content, and analyzing the impact of those releases
• Work alongside other product managers and analysts to analyze the impact of features within the game and provide actionable recommendations that will affect future iterations
• Define short and long term KPI goals for the game team to establish success criteria for live operations and feature development
• Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy, and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
• Provide valuable input into business cases based on a hypothesis-driven approach while conducting in-depth data analysis that shows probable impacts against key product metrics.
• Provide insights to prioritize the roadmap and effectively measure risk/reward payouts against the cost
• Implement a data-driven culture of hypothesis, implementation, testing, validation, and iteration
• Identify and analyze best practices for optimization, merchandising, and feature implementation
• Establish an A/B testing roadmap and be responsible for data readouts and incremental changes
• Drive user and competitive research to identify user segments, highlight player needs and product value propositions to maximize player engagement, retention, and LTV.
• 4+ years of experience in product management, system design, live operations, or analytics; mobile game experience preferred
• Deep understanding of mobile game development and free-to-play business model
• Proven track record of developing or improving features for a live service product
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative forecasting/modeling skills with a focus on data-informed decision-making.
• Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability
• Ability to create wire-frames and product specifications
• Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
• Experience with multivariate testing for in-product and out-product events
• Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guile to sell your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally
• Must love creating fun, compelling and engaging user experiences
• Passion for dissecting and analyzing games, systems, and features, and core game loops
• Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace, and to find creative ways to get things done
• Experience managing and/or deep understanding of Sports games or character collector games a plus
• BA/BS, quantitative or technical degree (math, economics, engineering, or finance), or MBA a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d224p2-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.