At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. The EAX team drives the strategy and implementation of EA's network, helping EA's community of players connect to one another and to the games they love to play. Our work includes: EA.com; in-game experiences and strategies to connect players across platforms; EA Play, our cross-platform subscription; the EA desktop app; and a host of other consumer experiences and strategies.
In your role as Senior Manager, Strategic Planning and Operations, reporting to the Head of Operations, you will manage strategic planning and operational processes for the EAX leadership team, and the EAX organization. This role requires strong partnering with EA executives and operating business leaders within EAX, as well as with partner functions.
You're someone with a proven track record for:
• Driving strategic planning and goal-setting processes, including quarterly offsites, reporting, and ongoing tracking.
• Facilitating the day-to-day running of key operational processes, such as resource planning and hiring, budget and forecasts, internal engagement and communications.
• Collaborating with multiple stakeholders to build content, agendas, and timing that balance an effective but high-performing business rhythm.
• Identifying, implementing, and refining the ways we work, while optimizing for efficiency internally and with partner functions.
• Building high trust relationships across the organization, with a relentless focus on partnership, support, and impact.
• Maintaining calm. You know how to support and guide your leadership team, and motivate and energize your teams, even when navigating uncertainty.
You also bring the following skills or experiences to our team:
• 6-8 years in Project Management, or Strategy and Operations
• Strong problem-solving with an ability to break down complex information into solutions that influence executives and other leaders to act.
• Critical thinking and an ability to identify opportunities for strategic focus and/or operationalization.
• Balancing the needs of senior stakeholders while also driving multiple projects and streams of work, meeting deadlines, and maintaining operational processes all concurrently.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and confidence leaning into change management to anticipate and play out issues before they arise.
• Enthusiasm for gaming is desired; ability to stay on the forefront of industry trends is a big plus.
In a typical week, the Sr Manager, Strategic Planning and Operations could...
• Build content for and facilitate leadership reviews
• Review resourcing requests and kickoff sourcing with TA partners
• Draft key communications and action plans to drive staff engagement
• Partner with Finance on quarterly allocations, forecasts, risks and opportunities
• Improve and operationalize internal processes
You'll build relationships and work with…
• EAX's senior leadership team
• EAX staff from around the world
• Critical partners like HR, Legal, Finance, Talent Acquisition, NextGen Talent, and XDI
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxj5v-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.