Senior Manager – People and Policy Excellence
As a Sr. Manager of People and Policy Excellence (PPE), you will help develop company-wide projects designed to promote positive employee experiences across the globe. We recognize that our ability to attract and retain great talent starts with sound and transparent policies. The People and Policy team will strive and use tried and true legacy processes across global teams while ensuring leaders have the appropriate level of guidance and policies to promote performance and engagement.
You will need to bring creativity, look around corners, and apply data to large scale strategic engagement projects. The PPE team will aim to create an environment where employees can come to work, understand what is expected and excel through consistently applied policies, removal of barriers, and leverage what makes us great!
• Be an advocate of EA's employee facing global policies to ensure they exceed the needs of our teams.
• Work with senior business leaders to develop creative solutions and policies.
• Advise and provide guidance to all levels of leadership regarding positive employee engagement mechanisms.
• Work with data analytics partners to make strategic recommendations based on data.
• Work with HR partners, COE's and business leaders to help promote program, practice, and organizational changes and respond to employee feedback.
• Conduct employee engagement training and various leadership capability training
• Bachelor's degree in related field; Master's degree in HR or Employee/Labor Relations a positive.
• Ideally 5+ years in Employee Relations or related roles directly managing complex employee relations issues or advising corporate clients about employment policies and programs
• Experience building and auditing corporate procedures with an 'employee experience' mindset
• Excellent written and engagement skills
• Experience working with employees and managers in a global matrixed organization to resolve issues and perform root cause analysis.
• Experience being a coach, mentor, advise and work with partners at varying levels of seniority
• Experience with Federal, State, and local labor and employment laws and knowledge in technology businesses including a familiarity with global HR practices
• Can deal with complex issues while maintaining composure.
• Experienced advocate who uses good reasoning
• Demonstrated ability to collect, analyze, interpret, and make recommendations on ER related data
Job can be remote.
Some travel may be required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29812-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.