The Challenge Ahead:
As the People Experience Sr Manager HR Business Partner, you will cultivate the talent strategy and HR roadmap working with senior leadership within the Global Finance and Operations organizations; all are global organizations that work as trusted partners and experts to achieve EA's strategy. You will partner with, coach and advise Global Finance and Operations VPs and Sr. Leaders to build their leadership capability to support our strategy, developing our talent and achieving important outcomes. The Sr. Manager, Business Partnership is also expected to take leadership roles on EA-wide HR programs and related project teams. You will report to the Sr. Director, HR Business Partner.
What the Sr. Manager HR Business Partner does at EA:
• Talent Strategy: You will design a comprehensive talent strategy with executive management to ensure successful execution of our goals. Work in partnership with People Practices teams providing geographic, daily HR support of the business, and the Centers of Excellence (COE's) that comprise our Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Talent Management and PE Business Solutions teams to develop strategic talent solutions from hiring through career progression.
• Change Management: You will coach executives and management on planning and communications related to change management programs, and working through organizational design to promote role clarity at the individual and team level. Determine and guide/organize complex change plans for client group(s). Educates management and important partners on best practices in change management. Orchestrate full circle review of change impact to ensure change acceptance. Communicate changes and potential impact to wider group of members outside of client group.
• Talent and Workforce Planning solutions: You will Lead effort to identify potential successors for important roles and leadership positions. Drive plans and work with COE partners across the employee lifecycle. Establish clarity about important roles and develop strategies to address retention risks and skill gaps, ensuring depth of bench strength for important roles across client group. Involved in selection of our talent. Provide direct mentoring of several high potentials.
• Culture and Employee Experience: You will help establish and foster EA culture, improving programs, diagnostics, and related training engagements, to develop EAs overall capability to foster a healthy, cohesive, collaborative, fun and fair workplace. Oversee all ER-related issues in assigned client group(s). Work with the People Relations team, managers, employees and appropriate others to respond to all employee relations issues in ways that foster a cohesive and enjoyable workplace. Work with the management team and HR team supporting these groups to ensure employees' clarity about our vision and helps to build a culture of passion for that greater mission.
• Performance and Rewards: You will create insightful approaches to employee rewards; assess market data to guide compensation decisions, and be creative about ways outside of compensation to provide meaningful reward and recognition. You will oversee the successful implementation of the life cycle of the performance and compensation process across all assigned client group(s), this includes being knowledgeable of team budgets and able to use funds during annual cycle. Navigate when to advocate out-of-guideline recommendations. Demonstrated ability, with compensation partner, to develop recommendations on executive compensation. Understand concepts of unvested equity and vesting timelines as it relates to compensation.
• Organizational Effectiveness: You will identify gaps hindering achievement of outcomes and ensure business is focused on solving issues. Guide increasingly complex plans to improve organization effectiveness. Work across Centers of Excellence (as applicable) to develop recommended solutions. Coach, train and foster management capability.
• Workforce Analytics and Technology: You will identify important metrics to assess and diagnose the health of the organization. Educate management on headcount planning and related metrics (e.g. span-of-control). Apply knowledge of HR metrics and use data from multiple tools (e.g. Team Health, Workday) to assess and influence / guide our decisions. Consult with management on workforce planning and headcount management for client group.
• You will guide important EA-wide People programs within your assigned client group(s) in partnership with the worldwide People Experience team and the Centers of Excellence (Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Employee Relations, HR Operations, and Learning, Engagement & Performance)
The next great Sr Manager HR Business Partner at EA also needs to have:
• Minimum experience: Bachelor or Masters Degree in a relevant field plus 8 or more years of progressive success as a senior strategic HR business partner/manager. Experience implementing large-scale HR programs across a department.
• Experience developing HRBP individuals/teams.
• Knowledge leader, with demonstrated mastery in organizational development, change leadership, and overall talent management.
• A business leader, who is equally a builder of HR solutions based on HR best practices, as well as, an astute business member who employs solutions that affect performance.
• Excellent change management skills - systemic thinker, able to organize work into plans, and achieve commitments.
• Can balance compassion and toughness in coaching others.
• Experience navigating across the HR organization - with peers, upwards, and with center of expertise partners.
• Experience with local employment law, coupled with the ability to gain a high level understanding of territorial employment customs and practices working with EA's worldwide HR team.
• Have a passion for creating healthy organizations, driving transformation and helping culture be a competitive advantage.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kqbe-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.