Sr. Live Service Analyst
As a Sr. Live Service Analyst you will report to the Manager of the Live Service Analyst Manager. You're here to be the expert on the game, its features, and the player.. You'll help align the Customer Experience Support strategy to the desired in game experience, and help improve the player experience in live services. You know the game, the game team, and how they work with Customer Experience inside and out. You'll coordinate with Game Lifecycle Managers and other Customer Experience teams to prepare for game launches. You will create plans to support the players in the live environment and monitor any issues, real-time promotions, bugs, or new features that may affect the play experience. You will work with Customer Experience and the studios to resolve issues within the game or with EA's support systems. You keep a pulse on the studio, the players, and support trends to understand how they may affect the player's experience.
You are the Voice of the Player across Customer Experience and studios. You are an advocate for the players and work tirelessly to make sure that is a focus for all partners. For studios, you are a main contact with regular communications on what's going on with our players and why they need help
You have a love of games and the gaming experience. You have a player's mindset and a passion for creating positive experiences. You enjoy analyzing data to find trends.
EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization exists to inspire the world to play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages. We value people who will bring new ideas to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion. It's just as important for us to create great experiences for our people as for our players. We're looking for people to come to the office (or Zoom meeting) excited to work and ready for some fun.
• Represent EA's player and advisor experiences on a portfolio of EA products across multiple product lines including EA Services, HD, and Mobile games
• Participate in workgroups to create single & multi year CX strategies to improve the player experience
• Implement live support strategies as designed by the CX strategies, Service Delivery Operations, and game team needs
• Plan, create and distribute relevant reporting for game performance, important support issues, and help needed
• Analyze data from multiple sources to identify player experience and support trends
• Use data to influence the creation of CX strategies to improve the live service support
• Work with groups within WWCE to improve game expertise among the Service Delivery organization
• Be the primary contact for game play escalations and live service support
• Monitor new issues to identify support needed and potential issue resolution across EA teams
• Document and convey lessons learned to improve future product launches
• Communicate to all levels of leadership across multiple organizations
• Flex working hours during important periods for game live services, escalations, and holiday coverage
• Audit reporting templates to improve usability across entire LSA portfolio
• Manage ticket assignment and management to ensure we are meeting Service level agreements
• As a senior member of the team, you can represent us in meetings across the organization
• Identify areas of improvement for live services across the organization and review with leadership
• Be a resource for less experienced team members
• 2 years Program/Project Management experience
• Manage multiple projects with competing schedules simultaneously
• Experience working against aggressive deadlines
• Project risk identification and mitigation
• Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to explain and simplify complex issues through written and verbal communications. This includes being able to position information in a manner appropriate for the audience
• Experience leading formal or informal teams including partner management
• Experience analyzing information to identify important player pain points and propose solutions to resolve
• Experience using analytics and data to influence decision-making and make measurable improvements
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro38y4-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.