Senior Director, Product Management
Remote / Virtual
Gestionnaire sénior.e – TI /Senior IT Manager
Are you passionate about leveraging technology for employees? Are you ready for your next adventure? If Better Together is how you would describe your leadership style we'd love to hear from you.
The Employee Technology and Solutions (ET&S) manager is responsible for overseeing all IT related activities at our Montreal studio. This includes managing the Site IT department, ensuring continuity of computer services, and maintaining the security of Intellectual Property. Your role will involve providing technical leadership, managing IT employees, building relationships with stakeholders, and documenting procedures and processes.
We need someone with problem-solving abilities and strong IT project management, budget management, and personnel management skills.
You will report directly into the Senior IT Director while partnering with strategic decision makers in North America.
• Manage IT employees, provide technical leadership, and develop relationships with stakeholders.
• Document procedures and processes within the IT department.
• Directly manage the site Desktop and Infrastructure environment and teams to create a positive employee work experience.
• Align team priorities with studio, site, and Global IT priorities.
• Set goals and objectives, coach and recruitment with a diversity, equity and inclusion focus.
• Drive technology learning and usage within the department and studio.
• Lead the evaluation, implementation, and support of technology.
• Manage technical projects and forecast resources for IT operations.
• Stay updated on the latest IT developments and maintain a high level of technical expertise.
• Develop long and short-term plans for the Site IT Team and acquire necessary resources.
• Establish and maintain relationships with key vendors.
• Act as a liaison between IT, Business Stakeholders, and Global IT Functions.
• Partner with Business Stakeholders to understand their goals and collaborate on technology solutions.
• Establish relationships with global service lines and collaborate with other studios.
• Take responsibility for all aspects of Site IT, including functionality, security, and performance.
• Communicate studio IT needs to senior management and assist in addressing them.
• Manage desktop support, telecom, networking, and server infrastructure.
• Leverage initiatives from other studios and assist in implementing applications development tools and services.
• Ensure high customer satisfaction by understanding and meeting customer needs.
• BS degree or equivalent work experience.
• You will have 10+ years of experience in all aspects of IT
• You have 3-5 years of experience in IT management, experience in process, procedure, and policy establishment and maintenance, project management experience in a support environment, knowledge of Microsoft Office products, experience with IT Service Management Tools and Document Management Systems/methodology.
• ITIL experience
• Can handle high-pressure situations, provide excellent customer service, and effectively communicate in written and verbal forms.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqx7o9-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.