The EA Digital Platform (EADP) organization powers the global EA ecosystem. We provide the foundation for all of EA's incredible games and player experiences with high-level platforms like Cloud, Commerce, Data and AI, Gameplay Services, Identity and Social. By providing reusable capabilities that game teams can easily integrate into their work, we let them focus on making some of the best games in the world and creating meaningful relationships with our players. We're behind the curtain, making it all work together.
As a Senior Engineer Manager, you will report to the Senior Director of Customer Platform & Enablement.
• You will lead a team of 5+ software developers through the launch of a new product.
• You will build professional development goals for your team, provide coaching and growth opportunities.
• You will ensure excellence in the development of a platform wide configuration service to general availability.
• You will ensure customer satisfaction through proactive and frequent touchpoints.
• You will co-develop technical direction with cross functional teams.
• You will socialize development status; roadmaps; risks, misses, and achievements with the broader team and stakeholders.
• 5+ years of experience organizing and leading a technical project through the challenges and headwinds of a cloud-based product launch.
• Experience building functional applications using data-oriented programming methodologies.
• Experience leading a team of engineers, demonstrating success through their advancement and promotion.
• Experience collaborating with Product/Program Managers to build quarterly and annual plans.
• Experience presenting to executives, reporting and gathering feedback.
BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $114,050 - $185,250 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6v3xq-3-235-60-197-42 in your application.