The Analytics Solutions team develops data engineering solutions and improves our studios' data technical capabilities to bring data insights right to the studio partners' fingertips.
We are looking for a Sr Director of Technical Program Management with a proven track record in the data, analytics, and live service space. Reporting to the Head of Analytics Solutions, you will contribute meaningfully to developing, and supporting scalable solutions used across the portfolio. You will guide the planning and execution for multiple initiatives across our vast portfolio of titles (live and in development) and improve our overall technology stack. This is an incredible opportunity to ensure game teams as well as partner teams have access to technologies, bring to life great games to our players and grow our business.
What you'll do...
• Drive the planning and execution through completion of different initiatives across our vast portfolio of titles (live and in development).
• Ensure all efforts have a sound project plan with predictable execution and delivery
• Provide regular status reporting on progress and make it always visible to management and important partners.
• Develop and maintain project Indicators that track project quality, delivery and predictability.
• Mitigate risk for assigned scope.
• Build and evolve an effective team; identifying resourcing needs, providing challenges and developmental opportunities to ensure that all employees reach their potential.
• Mentor a team of technical project managers; including recruiting, onboarding, and retention.
• Ensure the team has a structure, processes and practices that allow them to produce high-quality work.
• Implement process improvement initiatives across full projects or multiple teams
• Be the point of escalation for conflict management.
• Establish team health standards through team leaders.
• Take on more complex projects yourself.
Ideally you have…
• Proven Program & Project Management experience in a distributed team environment (7+ years).
• Software development experience in the Data/Analytics industry (5+ years).
• Work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
• Have experience managing internal and external teams.
• You love working with teams, you value diversity, equity, and Inclusion.
• Experience delivering live services.
• Experience working in or managing a co-development environment is a strong plus.
• Enthusiasm for sharing knowledge and a hunger for learning new techniques.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum principles and practices.
• Experience in Atlassian Suite (Jira).
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0myy1-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.