Sr. Manager Compensation Operations
Remote / Virtual
Senior Director, Global Benefits & Wellbeing
Sr Director, Global Benefits & Wellbeing
At Electronic Arts we brand our HR organization People Experience (PE). PE is a team of cultural stewards who create programs and talent strategies that directly affect our teams' experience and help our people achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
The Sr. Director of Global Benefits & Wellbeing oversees our global employee benefit programs and wellbeing strategy. This includes full oversight of plan design, strategies, communication, administration, and compliance for the health and wellness, retirement and time off policies. You will oversee the benefit philosophy and lead global team to drive practices in partnership with local business leaders and PE colleagues. As part of our evolving strategy around the Future of Work, whether virtually or in office, you will lead our efforts to evaluate and redesign benefit & wellbeing programs to promote a healthy environment and employee experience.
These goals will be achieved through close collaboration with important partners, including the Legal, PE Policy team, DEI team, Finance, and PE Partners.
You will report to the Vice President of Total Rewards, who leads the Global Benefits, Compensation, and Workplace Experience teams.
• You will be accountable for the strategic direction, planning, design and financial oversight of our global benefit and wellness programs, consistent with EA's Total Rewards philosophy.
• You will lead a talented team of 15 + that manages the development, implementation, and maintenance of EA's global benefits and wellness programs.
• Inspire innovation and oversee wellness programs and incentives to help employees achieve personal health, emotional, and financial goals.
• Develop engaging communications designed to keep employees and management knowledgeable about company benefit offerings from a Total Rewards perspective.
• Stay up-to-date with local and global market practices, trends, and requirements to ensure benefit offerings remain market-competitive, financially sound, and legally compliant.
• Work with consultants and third-party vendors to manage networks, coverage, services, and costs.
• Accountable for overall benefits budget; manage renewals and approvals for global benefit programs.
• Oversee and serve as an active member of the Retirement and Benefits Committee for the US and Canadian Retirement programs.
• Follow the global benefits governance framework and ensure ongoing plan compliance including overseeing annual audit, testing, and government filings.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Subject matter expertise on benefits and wellness related topics
• Coaching and people management skills
• Strong customer orientation and demonstrated spirit of collaboration
• Robust business, benefits accounting/finance, and HR knowledge
• Global mindset
• Demonstrated ability to establish and achieve strategic goals
• Excellent process design, project management, change management, and consulting skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of global policies, trends, laws, regulations, and system technologies related to employee benefits
Education and Experience
• 10+ years of experience in Benefits, including 5+ years of management experience
• Experience managing benefits programs outside the US
• Experience innovating and driving improvements to existing processes
• Bachelor's degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9x2wk-3-238-98-39-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.