Technical Design Director
The Opportunity Ahead:
As a Senior Data Analyst on the EA Quality Verification Analytics team you will help analyze our Development projects and game data to improve our Development and Quality Verification strategies. You are a thoughtful, curious, person who has a passion for diving into data to solve our problems. Your insights will influence how we build and verify the quality of our games. You will report to the Analytics Manager.
• Evaluate and interpret data to find risks and opportunities.
• Prepare detailed reports that help the team identify important areas of insights and opportunities to guide future decisions.
• Present analysis conclusions to clients in a clear, understandable, and valuable way.
• You will communicate with team members and partners.
• You will advocate for data quality; craft data quality policies and data governance.
• Drive methodologies in tools and visual technologies for building live project data dashboards that provide important data for project monitoring and informs decisions.
• Create scripts and queries to import, clean, transform, and enhance data.
• Develop statistical analysis models for hypothesis testing, prediction, or inference.
• 5+ years of work experience in a past analytical role, demonstrating their expertise with data to promote process improvements.
• You will work with different types of data (relational, big data, textual and other), which you will access through different means including SQL, REST API and more
• You understand how data is stored in databases and can write fast and reusable SQL code to retrieve it.
• You know how to create data models that can be further used for visualization by the team.
• You can visualize high readability data insights using software tools like Power BI, Tableau, or Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
• You write efficient Python or R code to answer data analysis questions.
• You know the requirements of the working in an Agile or Waterfall process and you know how to adjusts your work to the different methodologies.
• You can produce engaging presentations that rally the support of partners.
• You have a Bachelor's degree in a technical field like Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Economics) Or completion of post-secondary level Math and Statistics courses.
• You can initiate and maintain close collaborations with coworkers and partners.
• You have a very good foundation in math and statistical knowledge including an understanding of probability, correlation, regression, classification, and the development of statistical models.
• You understand how to work with business clients and work as a part of a larger team
• You enjoy a lot of autonomy and achieve solutions with all partners.
We thought you might also want to know more about our location: https:'/'/www.ea.com'/careers'/careers-overview'/montreal
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.