Sr. Commercial Manager | EA SPORTS FIFA
We are EA SPORTS FIFA:
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with a storied 25+ year history of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA Football (Soccer) franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 30M players each year across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Global Commercial Organization (GCO)
Join us as the Sr. Global Commercial Manager for EA SPORTS FIFA, reporting to the Sr Director of Global Commercial Management. In service of our players, GCO's vision is to design and execute unparalleled commercial experiences, amplifying player experience and commercial execution through operational excellence. Additionally we provide planning and intelligence insight and foresight for better strategic decision-making over the short and long term.
Our GCO team manages the global commercial success of the international blockbuster that is FIFA across multiple regions, channels and partners. You will work with the global franchise lead, the Snr Director of Global Commercial Management (GCM), and the Director of GCM for FIFA who is located in Europe, to promote player acquisition and franchise revenue growth that is consistent with brand values over both the short and long term. Critically, you represent the voice of players, partners, markets and our distribution channels to provide a valuable commercial perspective to our brand and development teams, both in the studio in Vancouver and in partnership with regional leads in important territories. When plans are in place, you ensure that overarching program strategies are well implemented across all channels, partners and markets in close collaboration with cross functional teams.
• Be the main point of contact for any commercial topics, projects and opportunities raised by our teams in the studio.
• Be the interlinking role between the Global Commercial Organization (GCO) Partners team (digital channels, subscriptions), GCO Markets team and other teams for any activity relating to the studio or to North and South American markets.
• Update CFX partners about specific commercial EA SPORTS franchise performance and other relevant commercial updates
• Represent FIFA GCM at selected partner meetings eg. brand partners, channel partners or important retailer events.
• Coordinate execution of commercial campaign elements to ensure in sync with the marketing campaign execution for my EA SPORTS franchise(s)
• Partner closely with Demand Planning, Business Intelligence, and Pricing + Promotion leads on forecasts and business cases. Additionally, work with those groups to mine the most important insights that can inform commercial strategy, and broader strategy.
• Work with the Pricing Manager within the EA SPORTS Commercial team to advise on regional pricing adjustments, based on currency fluctuations as well as competitive analysis. Consult price and promotion calendars from the FIFA franchise point of view.
• Support the Content Planning process (Edition planning) with all relevant CFX partners for my EA SPORTS Franchise(s).
• Prepare reports that track long range commercial performance of the FIFA HD franchise. Provide commercial goals per territory and channel by setting and tracking relevant Indicators.
• Proactively address unplanned changes through market teams, digital channels and other partners
• Explore, determine and partner on regional opportunities for my franchise(s) to develop new revenue streams or player growth opportunities.
• Advise on culturalization opportunities: licensing, localization, payment methods, player experience, campaigns nuances.
• Manage the Licensing/Merchandising programs in collaboration with the Commercial Brand Partnership team for my EA SPORTS Franchise(s) by revisiting existing relationships and developing new opportunities.
• Minimum 5+ years commercial/sales experience. Sports and video game experience is a plus.
• Proven ability to execute complex plans, requiring coordination of multiple partners, with distinction.
• Strong analytical skills and expertise to gather insights from multiple sources and combine them into compelling business cases and/or strategic objectives.
• Familiarity with developing and executing high impact programs that drive acquisition and revenue, in both digital and physical contexts.
• Experience working on a global product with global scope is preferred.
• Business degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master's Degree is preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkqn3-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.