Franchise Senior Producer
EA Studios Development Technology and Solutions (DTS) provides solutions that empower our development teams to build great games across EA. The DTS Analytics (DTSA) team, operating like an in-house consulting unit, supports a wide spectrum of projects across DTS through information, measures, and process transformation. Our mission is to help connect strategy with execution, by providing analytics support for DTS Operations, large DTS and Cross-EA programs. DTSA provides expertise in two analytics functions: business and data. You will report to the senior manager of the DTS Analytics team on the business side.
As a member of DTS Analytics Team, you will:
• Participate in a diverse range of assignments, from operational to strategic, in response to current or future needs:
• Lead several business analytics efforts to improve decision-making for the leadership team
• Investigate and unpack business and technical challenges that we are facing
• Provide guidance on the appropriate metrics/KPIs to measure productivity and effectiveness of the program/solution
• Contribute to process transformation and optimization
• Organize and lead information gathering sessions to capture workflow processes, user stories, data, pain points and feedback from internal partners
• Consolidate your investigation and recommendations into well-written and cohesive presentations (PowerPoint)
• Work with our partners including: development teams, business development & marketing, finance, QA, Legal, first parties, vendors...
• Manage partners' expectations, timelines and risks throughout a project life cycle
• Prioritize workload and multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while keeping a positive attitude
Who You are:
• Result-oriented person with minimum of 6 years of professional experience performing all aspects of business and enterprise level analysis (this is not a business systems analyst or data analyst position)
• Succeed in navigating ambiguity and establish structure and coherence to business problems
• Comfortable to perform under pressure and meet evolving deadlines because of changing priorities
• Proficient in applying different business analysis techniques to your projects
• Confident and succinct communicator that can work with team members from a diverse set of backgrounds
• Comfortable in giving presentations to a wide audience, especially to senior management (VP level)
• Motivated when problem solving and thinking creatively
• Manage your deliverables and producing high-quality results
• Comfortable working as part of an international team that spans across multiple time zones
• Versed in Agile methodology and scrum process
The following would be considered an asset for this role:
• Previous working experience in a consulting-like environment or project delivery is preferable
• Advisory experience in technology evaluation, assessment, and roadmap development
• Experience creating reports and dashboards using data visualization software packages (eg. Power BI, Looker, Tableau)
• Domain knowledge in data manipulation, processing, and reporting
• Domain knowledge in QA and software development testing principles
Domestic and international travel may be required.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm121v-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.