Software Quality Engineer
Software Quality Engineer (Temporary)
PIN (Player Insight Network) Quality Verification is a team within the Quality and Verification Standards organization that focuses on validating player experience telemetry at EA. The team is divided into Data Quality Verification and Data Quality Engineering. As a member of the Quality Engineering team, you will report to the technical director, where you will design and implement automated data quality validation solutions that support the Quality Verification team.
• Analyze, query, and transform large datasets in preparation for quality verification
• Build Power BI dashboards to identify and report on data quality issues, applying standard data quality metrics and user experience best practices
• Analyze requirements and translate them into technical designs
• Implement and maintain features of a data quality test automation framework using industry best practices
• You will work with product management, quality analysts, and technical leads to ensure business and operational needs are met on time and with a high degree of quality
• Explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
• 2+ years experience in a software engineering role
• Experience with software design, debugging, and deployment procedures
• Python, SQL, and Big Data
• Power BI or similar BI frameworks
• Source control and CI/CD pipelines
• Linux/Unix and shell scripting
• Test automation and management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93409-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.