Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team develops creative engine features and cutting-edge tools that let our game makers create stunning games. We're honored to have thousands of game developers worldwide using Frostbite as they create some of the industry's best-known titles and amazing player experiences. Join us as we help shape the future of gaming with Frostbite.
Why join the Frostbite Team?
As a systems engineer on Frostbite you will work on technologies that are the fundamental building blocks of the Frostbite engine. You will report directly to the Engineering Manager, interacting daily with many of the most experienced engineers and game developers in the company to help solve our most engaging problems, contribute to long term strategic goals and you will be part of a team pushing our technologies forward.
• Design and implement complex systems used by thousands of game developers across EA
• Work with the wider Frostbite team and game studios to ensure Frostbite meets the technical and workflow requirements for future games
• Support game teams and other Frostbite teams in their use of Frostbite's core technologies
• Collaborate closely with international teams on roadmaps and feature development
Qualifications & Competencies
• High level of proficiency with C#
• Experience with WPF/XAML
• Strong written communication skills
• Multithreaded programming and debugging experience
• Profiling and optimisation experience
• Experience working in Agile environments
• 6+ years of professional software development experience
• Experience in game engine or games development
• Experience with Perforce source control
• Experience with low-level memory management
• Experience building developer tooling
• Experience programming in C# or WPF
• Experience in rendering or graphics programming
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw329j-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.